Specialist Labour Attorneys In Johannesburg and Pretoria
Our labour lawyers have the knowledge, skill and fortitude to navigate the legal landscape when it comes to labour law matters.
Since the inception of the Labour Relations Act, the field of labour law in South Africa has been considered highly technical and frought with pitfalls. There are various technical elements which employers and employees are not always aware of.
We deal with the Labour Courts and CCMA on a regular basis and are able to assist you with all facets of CCMA litigation and labour court litigation.
If used correctly, the Labour Relations Act serves as a strong source of guidance and protection to both employers and employees.. Vermeulen Attorneys’ specialist labour law attorneys are here to help you derive maximum protection from the South African Labour Laws..
We offer the following labour services:
- Rescission Applications;
- Certification of Arbitration Awards; and
- Section 142A Applications.
- Labour Court:
- Review Applications;
- Statements of Case; and
- Urgent interdicts.
- Disciplinary Hearings:
- Chairing disciplinary hearings;
- Providing recommendations;
- Acting on behalf of Complainant; and
- Acting on behalf of employee.
- Drafting of relevant contracts and/or documents:
- Permanent employment contract;
- Fixed Term Contracts;
- Independent contractor contracts;
- Mutual separation Agreements;
- Written and/or final warnings;
- Notice to Attend disciplinary hearings; and
- Notice of Suspension.
- Drafting of Notices;
- Assisting with general advice;
- Assisting in the retrenchment process.
- Retainer packages:
- We offer retainer packages to suit the needs of any company.